Our newly refurbished Library is run by Administration Officer/Teacher Aide, Mrs Lori Hayden. It is a classroom-sized room with many junior, senior and non-fiction books on offer.
Rotating displays are put up to coincide with book events throughout our school calendar. The highlight of the Library year is Book Week, usually held in term 3.
- Bring a library bag.
- Students only borrow when supervised by an adult.
- Borrowings are electronically recorded.
- Students may borrow two books at a time for up to two weeks.
- Books should be returned by the due date.
- New books cannot be borrowed until previously borrowed books are returned.
- Damaged or lost books must be paid for or replaced by the borrower’s family before borrowing
privileges are reinstated.
The library is open mornings and lunchtimes to offer an alternative space for students to study and play.
- Tuesdays 8.30–9.00am
- Wednesdays 1.15–1.45pm
- Thursdays 8.30–9.00am.